Justine Kelly Lalonde
Vice President, Clinical Affairs
- Studies: M.D., (Honours), Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto, 1996. Rotating Internship (internal medicine, neurology and psychiatry), Mount-Auburn Hospital, Cambridge, MA, 1997. Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA, courses in epidemiology and biostatistics, 2000. Resident in Psychiatry, Massachusetts General Hospital/McLean Hospital, MA, 2000. Chief Resident in Psychopharmacology, McLean Hospital, Belmont, MA, 2000. Resident in Child Psychiatry, The Cambridge Hospital, Cambridge, MA, 2002. Harvard Medical School Scholars in Medicine Fellowship Award, 2004. MBA, Harvard Business School, Boston, MA, 2006.
- M.D. degree from University of Toronto in 1996 and then pursued her residency in Adult Psychiatry at Harvard’s Massachusetts General Hospital and a fellowship in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at Harvard’s Cambridge Hospital.
- Associate director of the Biological Psychiatry Laboratory at McLean Hospital as a clinician and a clinical investigator in 18 clinical drug trials for depression, anxiety, fibromyalgia, anorexia and binge-eating disorder.
- After obtaining her MBA, moved to Switzerland to work for AstraZeneca then at Roche’s global headquarters. Held several roles in sales, marketing, business development and as the Senior International Medical Leader in medical affairs and as the Medical Director of Neuroscience at Roche France to prepare the launch of a new drug for schizophrenia.
- Since August 2016, acting Vice President, Clinical Affairs for diaMentis.